Your skin’s personal bodyguard
A lightweight face serum and daily sunscreen that protects skin from sun damage and pollution while it hydrates, preps and primes.
What it is
Sheer Flesh is not just a sunscreen; it’s a multitalented sunscreen, a cool sunscreen, a sunscreen that doesn’t look or feel or smell like a sunscreen. But first and foremost, it’s superb at delivering broad-spectrum SPF 35 protection against UVA/UVB rays, along with urban stressors and bad guys. It also gives skin a delightful dose of moisture that lasts a full 24 hours (we have clinical tests to prove it!). And, as if that’s not enough, it also primes skin deliciously for makeup.
How to use
Wear 365 days a year (or 366 if it’s a leap year)
Apply a dime-size amount of Sheer Flesh as the last step of your skin care routine, before you apply makeup and at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
For extra luminosity, follow it up with Fresh Flesh Illuminating Primer. Mmm, dessert!
Reapply SPF every two hours when exposed to sunlight. (You’ll thank us later.)
Please note that Sheer Flesh is not water-resistant. So if your plans involve swimming, sweating, surfing, apple-bobbing, jumping in a fountain like the star of a romcom or running through your neighbor’s sprinkler, please use a water-resistant sunscreen instead.
Good to know
- Infused with glycerin, pomegranate and honey extract for a happier, brighter, and more hydrated complexion
- Light as a feather and fast absorbing
- Prepares skin for makeup (you know, if you’re into it)
- Oil free
- Lightly scented with chamomile, orange and lemon notes to give it a little something extra!
- Formulated without parabens, petrochemicals, sulfates, silicone, mineral oils, and bad juju.
- Contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate.
- Not tested on animals. Cruelty-free.